GeoTransformer 4.1 is now available. Download, issue tracker, discussions and documentation is now available at CodePlex.
- Added an option to put geocache attributes in a log entry so it can be read on GPS.
- Added an option to select which caches should be ignored when publishing.
- Inner workings of GeoTransformer changed to strongly-typed objects which mean better performance and support for GPX 1.1 files. Partial support for Groundspeak 1.0.2 extensions is also implemented (this version is still under development by Groundspeak and not yet available for geocaching.com users).
- Virtual caches are now displayed on the map with the correct symbol.
- Geocache list tables now remember sort, column widths and hidden columns.
- List view / editor size proportion is now saved between restarts.